Stenographer Jobs in Karnataka – NPCIL – 09 Posts – Apply Now
On 09.02.2022, the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has officially announced a job notification for the Stenographer post. Any Graduate can apply for Stenographer Jobs in Karnataka 2022. Job seekers who meet the eligibility criteria can apply on the official website of NPCIL also. The last date of application is 02.03.2022.
Details of Stenographer Jobs in Karnataka:
No. of Posts
Last Date To Apply
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having the comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plantlife Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications in the prescribed format for engagement of Trade Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Narora Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora, Dist.-Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh).
Any Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution.
Essential requirements for Skill Test
1. A speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
2. A speed of 40 words per minute in English typing on PC.
3. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi typing/Hindi Stenography
4. Computer Proficiency
5. Candidates should have passed a Certificate Course of the duration of not less than 6 months on MS- Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), e-mail Management and Internet Surfing. However, Certificate Course will not apply to the candidates who have studied computer science/computer applications as one of the subjects in their school or college curriculum.
Salary for Stenographer Jobs in Karnataka at NPCIL:
– Rs. 25,500/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 4) + Allowances as admissible.
– In addition to Pay, other allowances & facilities like Central Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance, House Rent Allowance/Housing, Site Location Allowance, Update Allowance, Leave Travel Allowance(LTA), Leave and Leave Encashment, Medical Facility for Self & dependents, Education Facility for children within township, Children Education Assistance, Reimbursement of Cable TV Charges, Reimbursement of Electricity Charges/Free Electricity Units, Reimbursement of News Paper Charges, Canteen Subsidy, Performance Linked Incentive Scheme, Interest bearing advances (House Building, General Purpose), Employee Provident Fund, Gratuity, PostRetirement Medical Facility, Benevolent Fund, Group Insurance, etc. are also available as per extant rules of Corporation.
– The candidate’s age should be between 21 to 28 years as on 02.03.2022.
– Relaxation in respect of the candidates for SC/ST/OBC category and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by NPCIL from time to time.
How To Apply:
(i) Candidates have to apply through the online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
(ii) The online application form will be available on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 10/02/2022 at 10:00 hrs and will close on 02/03/2022 at 16:00 hrs.
(iii) It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree/diploma/HSC and other qualification details, duration, percentage of marks, Registration No. and Validity period, contact mobile number, e-mail address, etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
(iv) Before applying online candidate should scan his / her recent passport size photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit card and only the candidate whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card/Call Letter will be allowed to appear for written examination, if called for.
(v) The photograph should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white background and if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
(vi) Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and face should be clearly visible. If the photo is not uploaded space provided for Photo, admission for examination will be rejected/ denied.
(vii) The applicant has to ensure that the signature image should be clearly visible and has to sign on white paper with blue/black ink pen.
(viii) The signature image should be in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions to be uploaded at the space provided.
(ix) Candidates are requested to make a note of the login id and password, as she/he will need this login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number.
(x) After registering online candidates are advised to take a print out of their System generated Online application form. Please note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us, but if short-listed, it will be required to produce the same at the time of document verification.
(xi) Application will be accepted ONLINE only for Stenographer Jobs in Karnataka. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means shall not be entertained. No Certificates/mark sheets etc. are required to be submitted along with the ‘Online application form’. No documents/application forms etc. are to be sent to NPCIL.
(xii) NPCIL is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting details ONLINE. The candidates are, therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions.
(xiii) The particulars furnished by the candidates in the Application form will be taken as final and further process of the application will be based on these particulars.
(xiv) Request for change of test centre, test date, and timing will not be entertained. Any request for change/modification of application after final submission shall not be entertained.
General Information for Stenographer Jobs in Karnataka:
– Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
– All the prescribed essential qualifications should only be full-time, regular, and from a recognized University / Institution. Qualification acquired through distance learning, part-time, private, open schooling, etc. will not be considered in any case.
– Presently, all above-mentioned posts are identified for NPCIL Kaiga Site but carry with it the liability to serve in any of the units/Sites of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation. On selection, the candidate will be required to work in Round the Clock shifts.
– The cut-off date for reckoning Age Limit, qualification, etc. would be the closing date prescribed for filling out online application i.e. 02/03/2022. The cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e. 02/03/2022 would remain the same even if the closing date for submission of online application is extended for administrative/technical reasons.
– Candidates should have completed the requisite qualification as of the closing date of online submission of application i.e. 02/03/2022. Candidates appearing in the Final Year / Final Semester are not eligible to apply.
– Exact percentage of marks should be mentioned in the percentage of marks column e.g. 49.99% or 59.99% should NOT be rounded off to 50% or 60% respectively.
– Candidates are required to produce a relevant certificate from the Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval/recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC at the time of document verification.
– Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA/SGPA system are required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA/SGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage at the time of document verification.
– Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, and other requirements as published in the advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be canceled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that she/he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, her/his candidature will be canceled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
– Candidates working in the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings of Central/State Government (including NPCIL), Autonomous Bodies, Aided Institutions are required to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be accepted. Such candidates must bring NOC from the present employer without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Skill Test/Trade Test/Interview.
– Travelling expenditure for outstation candidates of SC/ST category called for Written Examination/Skill Test/Trade Test/Interview shall be reimbursed as per Govt. of India rules. However, SC/ST candidates who are already in service of Central/State Government, Central/State Corporations, PSUs, Local Government Institutions, and Panchayats, shall not be paid traveling allowance.
– If at any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, if any of the following is detected, the said applicant will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted, and debarred for all appointments in NPCIL, and her/his application/appointment will be rejected forthwith and NPCIL will not entertain any correspondence from these candidates. If the applicant:
a. has provided wrong information or submitted false documents; or
b. has Suppressed relevant information; or
c. does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post; or
d. has resorted to unfair means during the recruitment process; or
e. is found guilty of impersonation; or
f. has created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Written Examination at the test centre venue; or
g. has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photographs.
General guidelines for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities:
a) Using a scribe: The PwBD candidates whose writing speed are adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the examination, subject to limits as mentioned below. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
i. The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost and the qualification of the scribe should be one step below the qualification of the candidate taking the examination. The persons with benchmark disabilities opting for their own scribe should submit details of their own scribe as per the proforma at APPENDIX-II as mentioned in Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) OM No.F.No.34-02/2015-DD-III Dated 29/08/2018.
ii. The candidates other than the category of blindness, locomotor disability(both arm affected-BA) and cerebral palsy, the provision of the scribe can be allowed on production of a certificate to the effect that the person concerned has physical limitation to write and scribe is essential to write the examination on his behalf, from the Chief Medical Officer/Civil Surgeon/Medical Superintendent of a Government Health care institution as per proforma at APPENDIX-I as mentioned in Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) OM No.F.No.34-02/2015-DD-III Dated 29/08/2018.
iii. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination.
iv. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for the Exam of both the candidates and the scribe will be canceled.
v. A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
vi. The scribe should be from an academic stream different from that stream prescribed for the post.
vii. Both the candidates as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. Further, in case, it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand canceled, irrespective of the result of the written examination.
viii. Those candidates using a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise advised.
b) Orthopedically impaired candidates A compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour or otherwise as advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotors disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
Securegovtjob.com wishes the BEST OF LUCK to all the applicants for Stenographer Jobs in Karnataka 2022. Keep following our site for the latest Government Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, UPSC, and many more.