Constable Jobs in New Delhi – BSF – 2788 Posts – Apply Now
On 17.01.2022, Border Security Force (BSF) has officially announced a job notification for the Constable post. Candidates who have ITI/ Diploma/ 10th pass can apply for Constable Jobs in New Delhi 2022. Job seekers who meet the eligibility criteria can apply on the official website of BSF also. The last date of application is 01.03.2022.
Details of Constable Jobs in New Delhi:
No. of Posts
Last Date To Apply
BSF invites online applications from Indian citizens (MALE AND FEMALE) having requisite qualification(s) and experience for filling up 2788 vacancies (2651 Vacancies for MALE candidates and 137 Vacancies for FEMALE candidates) for the post of Constable Jobs in New Delhi (Tradesman) Exam 2021-22 in the Pay Matrix Level-3, Payscale Rs.21,700-69,100/- of 7th CPC (Revised Pay Structure) and other allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees from time to time. In addition, Ration allowance, Medical Assistance, free accommodation, free leave pass, etc. are granted which are admissible to BSF employees.
The applicant should have matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University or Board with:-
(i) Two years work experience in respective trades; (OR)
(ii) One-year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute/ Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade; (OR)
(iii) Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Pay Matrix Level-3, Payscale Rs.21,700-69,100/- of 7th CPC (Revised Pay Structure)
– The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 23 years as of 01.08.2021.
– Relaxation in respect of the candidates for SC/ST/OBC category and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Govt. from time to time.
The selection method will be as under:-
(A) First Phase Of Examination for Constable Jobs in New Delhi:
Candidates whose online application forms are found to be in order will be called to appear in PST/PET.
(a) Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET):-
(i) At the very beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment.
(ii) Those candidates who qualify the height bar will be subject to the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
(iii) Those candidate(s) who qualify in PET will be subject to biometric identification & screening of testimonials/documents by the Board. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from the recruitment process. However, elimination on grounds of weight will be done at the time of medical examination only.
(iv) Woman candidate, who as a result of tests is found to be pregnant of 12 weeks standing or over, shall be declared temporarily unfit and her appointment held in abeyance until the confinement is over. The vacancy against which a women candidate was selected should be kept reserved for her. She should be re-examined for PET six weeks after the date of confinement, subject to the production of the medical certificate of fitness from a registered medical practitioner.
(v) Original documents/testimonials of candidates will be checked by the Board of Officers and only eligible candidates will be go to the next stage.
(vi) Candidates are advised to refrain from consuming/intaking performance-enhancing drugs/injections during PET. Candidates are advised to keep in mind their own physical stamina and endurance level. BSF will not be responsible for any untoward incident occurring during PET as a consequence of consumption of performance-enhancing drugs/injections or other reasons.
(b) TradeeTest :-
The candidates who qualify in the PST, PET & Documentation will be put through the respective Trade Test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only. The Trade Test will be qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks. The requisite skill/qualification for each trade.
(B) Second Phase Of Examination:
Written Examination for 100 marks:-
(i) Successful candidates in the first phase examination i.e. PST, PET, Documentation, and Trade Test will be called to appear in the second phase of examination i.e. Written Examination which will be communicated to the candidates through E-Mail address/ SMS for call letters online.
(ii) The Written Examination will be of 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks 35% for General Category/EWS & ExServicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black ballpoint pen only
(iii) While all the question papers in an examination may contain the same set of questions, the question papers may be in different series, which will have the questions in a different order.
(iv) The question paper will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks
(C) Third Phase Of Examination:
Detailed Medical Examination:-
(i) The candidates who qualify for all the above stages i.e. PST, PET, Documentation, Trade Test, and Written Test will be put through Detailed Medical Examination (DME) which will be carried out by the Medical Board of Officers to assess their physical & medical fitness.
(ii) The medical examination of candidates will be carried out as per revised uniform medical guidelines issued by MHA vide UO No. A.VI1/2014-Rectt(SSB) dated 20.05.2015 as amended from time to time
(iii) Candidates have to qualify all the stages of the third phase examination one by one. Any candidate not qualified in any of the stages of examination, he/she will be eliminated from the recruitment process.
(iv) Candidates having Tattoos will be considered as per the following instructions:-
– Content: Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected, and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbols or figures and the name as followed in the Indian Army are to be permitted.
– Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
– Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
– In case a candidate has undergone removal of tattoo(s) prior to appearing for the recruitment process and the same has faded substantially, this will be treated as a “scar” and not a tattoo. Such candidates will be permitted to undergo the entire selection process with the approval of the Presiding Officer of the recruitment Board. Further, the scar resulting due to removal of the tattoo will be reviewed by the Medical Board of Officer during Detailed Medical Examination”.
– Candidates will be called for medical examination in order of merit. Such candidates will be called till such time all vacancies in their respective categories are filled.
– For female candidates only: Any such female candidates who during the medical examination are found to be pregnant of twelve weeks or above, she shall be declared temporarily unfit and her appointment will be held in abeyance until the confinement is over.
The Candidates belonging to UR/General, EWS category, or OBC have to deposit Rs. 100/- (One Hundred) only as an application fee.
How To Apply for Constable Jobs in New Delhi:
– The application by the candidates must be submitted through ONLINE mode.
– No other mode for submission of application will be accepted.
– The facility for submission of online applications will be opened on the BSF website https://rectt.bsf.gov.in. w.e.f. 16/01/2022 at 01:00 AM and will be closed on 01/03/2022 at 11:59 PM.
– Procedure for submission of the online application is attached with this advertisement on BSF’s official website.
(i). Merely qualifying all the prescribed tests/events for recruitment of CT(TM) does not confer the right of selection to the candidates but they should have to stand in merit keeping in view the available vacancies of that particular post/trade.
(ii). In case a candidate is found unfit/ineligible for service on any ground after his selection/appointment, his service will be terminated without assigning any reason.
(iii). Candidates should come duly prepared for 3-4 days stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centres. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey and stay. Mobile Phones and Calculators are strictly prohibited in the recruitment venue.
(iv). BSF reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
(v). BSF strives to recruit fit committed, sincere, and best candidates with transparency and impartiality. Hence candidates are advised to be “BEWARE OF TOUTS”. If anyone demands money or promises recruitment, inform the Presiding Officer of the recruitment board immediately.
(vi) Caste certificate issued other than the domicile state of the candidate will not be considered. Both certificates (caste and domicile) should be issued by the same State/UT. If a Caste certificate is to be submitted by a candidate from other than domicile then such candidate will be treated as a General category.
(vii) Important Note:- Relaxation of reserved categories i.e SC/ST/OBC will only be given in those circumstances where vacancies in these reserved categories are available in the applied trade/post. If vacancies in reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) are not available in the trade/post and the candidate is meeting the criteria of the UR category candidate, then, he/she will be treated as an „Un-Reserved‟ (UR) Category candidate. On the other hand, if, vacancies of reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC) are not available and the candidate does‟t fulfill the criteria of Un-Reserved Category‟ candidate, the candidature of such candidates will be rejected at any stage.
Important Instructions for Constable Jobs in New Delhi :
– BSF will conduct recruitment for the post of Constable (Tradesman)(Male & Female candidates) in BSF for the year 2021-22.
– Before applying online application, Candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational certificate, trade experience certificate, age, physical standards, physical efficiency test, etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post before applying. BSF reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the selection process if he/she is found not qualifying any of the prescribed eligibility criteria. The detailed advertisement is available on the BSF website https://rectt.bsf.gov.in.
– The recruitment will comprise of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination, and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
– Candidate will apply for only one post/trade.
– Qualifying the selection stages of the recruitment process does‟t confer any right to candidates for appointment. The final selection of candidates will be made purely on merit.
– State-wise and trade-wise vacancies are enclosed with an Advertisement notice. A candidate has to apply against vacancies allocated to his home/domiciled State only.
– When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted provisionally. Candidates may take the printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the application form is not required to be submitted to BSF recruitment centers. Candidates are also advised to fill up their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application, so that correspondence may be made through E-Mail/SMS.
– Candidates should note down and retain „Registration-ID‟ and „Password‟ provided to them while making „One-Time Registration‟ which is required for filling out the online application.
– Only an online application is to be submitted by a candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling out their application form. Also, ensure that all the particulars of the application form must be filled up as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be canceled at the time of documentation or as and when it comes into the notice of the board.
– Candidates will fill up personal basic information online in the application form with a correct entry like name of the post, candidate‟s name, father‟s name, address, category, date of birth, marital status, mobile number, E-Mail address, educational qualification, trade experience certificate, etc and thoroughly check all the entries.
– Candidates to refrain themselves from filling in wrong information in their application form, uploading a fake photograph of any other person/celebrity/dignitaries or object or putting a blank photo, etc., suitable action will be taken against such defaulter candidates as per provisions under Cyber Crime IT Act 2000.
– Applications with illegible/blurred photographs/signatures will be rejected summarily.
– Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
– An employee serving in the same rank and pay grade will not be entitled to apply for the said post.
– Persons serving in Govt/Semi Govt department should apply after obtaining NOC. No objection Certificate(NOC) from their employer will be required with the application form.
– Candidates are required to upload their Educational certificates(Matriculation), trade experience certificates,s and other documents as per their category to support their claims. They should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the posts. If during scrutiny of the online application, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her application will be rejected by the Recruitment Selection Board.
– All eligible candidates who apply in response to this advertisement before the closing date will be assigned a Roll Number if they fulfill the term and conditions as given in this advertisement and are found eligible for the post. Only such eligible candidates will be communicated through E-Mail address/SMS for Call letters/Admit Cards through online mode for appearing in the first phase selection process. However any candidate found not eligible at a later stage in any aspect, his/her candidature will be canceled. The admit cards for all the phases of the examination will be made/uploaded on the website only. Therefore candidates are advised to visit the BSF website regularly for the upcoming latest information on all the phases of the examination.
– The recruitment board shall not be liable for any claim arising out of any injury etc. suffered during the tests. The decision of the recruitment board shall be final in all matters connected with this recruitment.
– The appointment will be subject to the conditions that the candidates are medically as well as physically fit. The selected candidates will have to undergo Basic Training at any of the Training Institutions of BSF. The services of those candidates who fail to complete the training successfully are liable to be terminated.
– Intimation regarding the issue of Admit Cards/Call letters and any other important information pertaining to recruitment will be sent to the e-mail address or mobile number of candidates given by the candidates at the time of One Time Registration (OTR). BSF will not be responsible for any technical issue arising due to inactive e-mail addresses or invalid mobile numbers. Hence, candidates are advised to ensure that active e-mail ID and mobile number must be used for OTR.
Securegovtjob.com wishes BEST OF LUCK to all the applicants for Constable Jobs in New Delhi 2022. Keep following our site for the latest Government Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, UPSC, and many more.