Assistant Officer Jobs in Gurugram – RITES – 01 Post – Apply Now
On 12.02.2022, Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) has officially announced a job notification for Assistant Officer (Corporate Communication) post. Any Graduate in Mass Communication/Journalism/Advertising can apply for Assistant Officer Jobs in Gurugram 2022. Job seekers who meet the eligibility criteria can apply on the official website of RITES also. The last date of application is 10.03.2022.
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies.
Details of Assistant Officer Jobs in Gurugram:
No. of Posts
Last Date To Apply
Filling up to the 01 (one) post of Assistant Officer (Corporate Communication) on an immediate absorption basis in RITES Corporate Office/Gurugram.
– At least Graduate in Mass Communication/Journalism/Advertising and Communication/Public Relations/Marketing Communication/Media Management/Corporate Communication with the minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized Indian University/institute.
– It is desirable that the candidate understands the standard graphic designing tools required for maintaining/enhancing the social media profile of the company.
– Candidate should have a minimum of 2-years’ experience after graduation in the field of Public Relations/Journalism/Newspapers etc.
– The candidate should have proficiency in English writing.
Roles and Duties of Assistant Officer Jobs in Gurugram at RITES:
– The incumbent shall be required to prepare Public relations strategies & campaigns for the company and create content (publication material) for corporate writings, press releases, social media, keynote presentations, and other collaterals.
– S/he will have to build positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and public.
– S/he will organize events, manage social media handles, keep a tab on industry trends, and develop opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, advertising etc
Applications will be scrutinized on the basis following parameters on a 100 point scale:
1. Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks)
2. Previous Work Experience and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
3. APRs, D&AR, and Vigilance record (25 marks)
4. Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks) – To be assessed on the basis of an interview to be conducted in physical or Video Conference mode.
– The candidate’s age should not exceed 32 years as of 01.03.2022.
How To Apply for Assistant Officer Jobs in Gurugram:
1. Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance & Vigilance/D&AR records indicating details of penalties if any, imposed upon the applicant during his service and ACRs for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure 1) along with the applications.
2. The candidates should send their applications along with the documents as mentioned in the Vacancy Notice within 30 days of the date of vacancy notice. In case, it is not possible to send the letter forwarding the application along with other required documents within the stipulated period of 30 days, then the applicant may send an advance copy of his application directly to us. However, the forwarded application along with other required documents must reach us within three months from the date of issue of the vacancy notice. In absence of receipt of the forwarded application and the required documents within the stipulated period, the advance copy of the application so received will be liable for non-consideration for the subject post. No correspondence either from the applicant or from his organization in this regard including the request for extension of time period shall be entertained.
3. The applications should be addressed to Shri S.Mohanty, Addl. General Manager (FIR), RITES Bhawan, No.1, Sector-29, 122001, Guru gram, Haryana.
Securegovtjob.com wishes the BEST OF LUCK to all the applicants for Assistant Officer Jobs in Gurugram 2022. Keep following our site for the latest Government Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, UPSC, and many more.