Senior Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Hyderabad – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy – 01 Post – Apply Now
On 01.07.2021, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy has officially announced a job notification for Senior Laboratory Assistant. Candidates who have B.sc Degree can apply for Senior Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Hyderabad 2021. Job seekers who meet the eligibility criteria can apply on the official website also. The last date of application is 11.08.2021.
Details of Senior Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Hyderabad:
No. of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Classification of the post: General Central Service Group-‘C’ Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Hyderabad:
Officers from the Central Govt or State Governments:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts; and
(ii) Junior Laboratory Assistant (Forensic Science) with five years of regular service in level-3 in the pay matrix (Rs. 21,700-69,100).
(b)Possessing B.Sc in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects from a recognized University.
(c) Two years experience in handling laboratory equipment and carrying out laboratory experiments in any University or College or Research Institute or State Government or Central Government or Government undertakings or PSUs or Reputed Private Industry or Organization.
Desirable: Experience in teaching various techniques relating to forensic skills.
Note 1) The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation and similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
2) Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
Level – 4 in the Pay Matrix Rs.25,500-81,100/-
Promotion, failing which by deputation, failing both by direct recruitment.
The maximum age limit for an appointment for deputation or absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as of the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Nature of Duties of Senior Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Hyderabad:
– He/she will be responsible for the maintenance of lab Equipment Chemicals, Glassware, and other stores.
– He/She will arrange equipment and other materials for forensic practical
– He/She will assist the Scientific Assistants in arranging practical demonstrations.
– He/She will assist in laying out the practical’s in fingerprints, footprints, packing, and other practicals.
– He/She will be responsible for the preparation of reagents and chemicals required for Laboratory work.
– He/She will assist the Senior Scientific Assistant/JSO in laying out the |crime scene exercises.
– He/She will assist in the maintenance of stores and stock registers of the |section.
– He/She will provide necessary assistance to Senior Scientific Assistant| in giving the demonstrations of fingerprints/footprints, packing, blood test|, etc
– He/She will be responsible for maintenance of glassware, chemicals, tools, and misc items stock registers of the section.
– He/She will provide assistance to trainee officers in learning various techniques relating to forensic skills.
– Any other duties entrusted to him from time to time by Competent Authority.
The nominations of eligible officials along with their bio-data in the prescribed proforma duly attested and countersigned by the competent authority may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than 42 days from the date of publication of this notice in the Employment News.
Securegovtjob.com wishes BEST OF LUCK to all the applicants for Senior Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Hyderabad 2021. Keep following our site for the latest Government Jobs, StateGovtJobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, UPSC, and many more.