SBI Recruitment 2020 SME Credit Analyst- 20 Posts
SBI recruitment notification 2020, Eligibility, Salary, Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy and Full Notification. State Bank of India invites online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officer post (SBI Recruitment 2020 SME Credit Analyst). Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
|Post Name||SME Credit Analyst [MMGS-III]|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Scale of Pay||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date to Apply||13/07/2020|
|Age||Min. 25 Years & Max. 30 Years (as on 31.3.2020)|
|Detailed Advertisement||ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/19|
Basic (Compulsory): CA/ MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) /PGDBM(Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree (Two years full time regular course) from Recognized University/College.
Specific Skills Required:
Analysis of Balance Sheet / Appraisal of Credit Proposal, Credit Monitoring & follow up
Post Qualification Work Experience:
Minimum 3 years’ of post basic qualification work experience as on 01.01.2020 in a Bank/NBFC/PSU/FIs/Credit Rating Agency. Post qualification experience in high value credit is must. Experience should be in appraisal/assessment of credit proposals of medium/large corporates.
Job Role & Responsibilities for SBI Recruitment 2020 SME Credit Analyst:
− Carrying out of Due diligence on credit proposals assigned.
− Timely completion of Review / Renewals as Appraiser, including Credit Risk Assessment proposals
– Securing maximum marks for the AMT in Credit Audit in Pre-Sanction.
− Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Advances for the AMT
− Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Other Income for the AMT
− Adhering to Turn around Time for processing New / Existing proposals
− Ensuring ABS considered for the proposals are the same as filed with ROCs
− Ensuring achievement of satisfactory RAROC (Risk adjusted Return on Capital) for each unit in the AMT.
Pre- Sanction Stage:
− Ensuring compliance of KYC norms.
− Updation of periodical due diligence reports as per RBI guidelines.
− Obtaining data/information from customers for assessment and processing of the proposal.
− Interacting with key officials in the borrowing units for obtaining data/statements etc.
− Obtain and verify the legal search reports/ valuation reports for properties offered as Primary/Collateral securities.
− ROC Search at each sanction of the limits to the unit.
− Arranging for compilation/updation of opinion reports and CIRs.
− Undertaking pre-sanction visits.
− Appraising of credit proposals and CRA.
− Arranging for D & B/Credit Reports and their scrutiny, wherever required.
− Obtaining external credit ratings of the customers.
− Providing support to the Relationship Manager for making presentations of credit proposals to the Sanctioning Authorities.
− Credit related notes like RMD deviations/any other deviations, concession etc or non-business/proposals to competent authorities.
Post- Sanction Stage:
− Preparation of Arrangement letter and ensuring that all the terms and conditions of sanction have been incorporated therein.
− Attending consortium meetings with Relationship Manager, wherever necessary.
− Analysis of FFRs and other financial statements putting up to Relationship Manager and taking up issues/observation recorded, with the company.
− Rectifying irregularities pertaining to pre-sanction pointed out in various Credit Audit Reports.
− Attending to the credit related correspondence with internal and external agencies.
− Periodical review of TLs sanctioned on standalone basis.
− Periodical inspections as per the instructions of Relationship Manager.
− Tracking and monitoring important developments in the industries/activities in which the borrowers operate/have interests.
− Creation, maintenance and updation of account profile as per the format devised by the Relationship Manager/Branch Head/Bank.
− Monthly updation of pricing/concession to be prepared for verification/checking by Relationship Manager (And for submission to Concurrent Auditors).
− Credit Analyst who is a regular bank officer will perform the role of Service Officer in his absence.
− Preparation of outstanding issues/non-compliance with the terms of sanction in pre-sanction areas for each company and its updation, on resolution of the issues involved.
− Assisting Relationship Manager in preparation of Annual Action Plan.
− Any other job/task relating to dispensation or administration of credit or any other specific task of any nature arising out of business or administrative exigencies or even otherwise under instructions of Chief Manager/Relationship Manager/Branch Head. The activities mentioned above are illustrative only and Credit Analyst is primarily responsible for all activities as directed by Relationship Manager/ Branch Head from time to time.
Application fees & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is as under:
– General/ EWS/ OBC candidates – 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only).
– SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil
Selection Procedure for SBI Recruitment 2020 SME Credit Analyst:
– The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
– Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
– The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
– The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
– Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
Call Letter for Interview:
Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
How to Apply:
(Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email)
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be completed unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”.
- Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely. In case a candidate is not able to fill the application in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number & password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should carefully note down the registration number & password. The partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened using registration number & password where-after the particulars can be edited if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the application form and proceed for online payment of fee.
How to Upload Documents:
Details of Document to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX or PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Latest Salary Slip
- Caste certificate/OBC Certificate/EWS certificate, if applicable (PDF)
- PWD certificate, if applicable (PDF)
Photograph file type/ size:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- File size should be between 20 – 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferably)
- Make sure that the picture is colored and is taken against a light-colored, (preferably white) background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, please make sure that the sun is behind you, or you are in a shaded area, so that you are not squinting or there are no harsh shadows.
- In case flash is used, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be seen clearly.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. In case the file size is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, number of color etc., before scanning the photo.
Signature file type/ size:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- Size of file should be between 10 – 20 kb & Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferably).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted
Document file type/ size:
- All documents must be in PDF
- Page size of the document should be A4.
- Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 KB
- In case of Document being scanned, please ensure it is saved as PDF and size not more than 500 KB as PDF. If the size of the file is more than 500KB, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning. Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents for SBI Recruitment 2020 SME Credit Analyst:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The photo/ signature file should be of JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50 kb & 20 kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/ her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading Document:
- There will be separate links for uploading each document.
- Click on the respective link “Upload”
- Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button.
- Click Preview to confirm that the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
- Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
- After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank, for such post, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date/ advices etc.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, PSUs including Nationalized Banks/ Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
- In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travelling by AC-III tier (Mail/ Express only) for the shortest route in India OR actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local conveyance will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE
Securegovtjob.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, State Govt Jobs and many more.