Medical Officer Jobs in Chandigarh – National Health Mission Chandigarh – 07 Posts – Apply Now
On 22.06.2021, National Health Mission Chandigarh has officially announced a job notification for Medical Officer Post. Candidates with having MBBS Degree can apply for Medical Officer Jobs in Chandigarh 2021. Job seekers who are interested in this post can check the job vacancy notice on the official website also. The last date of the Walk-in-interview is 01.07.2021.
Details of Medical Officer Jobs in Chandigarh 2021:
No. of Posts
Date of walk-in Interview
– MBBS Degree from recognized University with one-year compulsory rotatory internship
– Should be registered with State Medical Council or with Medical Council of India New Delhi
– Experience in Casualty Department of recognized Hospital.
– CCC+ – Course on Computer Concepts Plus for 120 hours.
Rs. 72,072 per month (consolidated)
Age Criteria for Medical Officer Jobs in Chandigarh:
– Candidate should be up to to 37 years of age as of 1st June 2021.
– However 40 years for those who have served in the concerned specialty (except the post of Medical Officers at Sr. No. 5) for more than two years in any capacity and organization
– Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as follows: 3 years for OBC Category & 5 years for SC Category.
• The desirous candidates from Gen /OBC categories who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the advertisement can apply.
• The claim of the candidates to OBC (not BC) categories will be considered only when accompanied by the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. Only those OBC category candidates will be considered, whose caste is falling under the OBC category of State List, U.T, Chandigarh vide notification no. F-III-SW-127/SW/OBC/95/1245 dated 27.06.1995, F3/SW/OBC/2001/2272 dated 03.09.2001, No.F3/SW/OBC/2004/443-445 dated 05.02.2004 and SW/OBC/2015/2951 dated 26.03.2015 issued by Social Welfare Department, Chandigarh Administration.
• The posting can be at any Health facility/under any National Health Programmes during the Pandemic of COVID.
A personal interview will be faced by the interested candidates.
How to Apply for Medical Officer Jobs in Chandigarh:
– Walk-in-interview for the post of Medical Officer will schedule on 01/07/2021 at 9:00 AM at Office Of National Health Mission 4th Floor, Administrative Block, Govt. Multi Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh.
– Desirous candidates having the requisite qualifications mentioned above shall submit their Bio-data on Application Format (available on website) along with self attested copies of all certificates/testimonials (from matriculation onwards) and one recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of walk-in-interview.
– These posts are to be filled on contract basis.
– Candidates shall also bring their original certificates.
– Registration shall be done strictly between 9.00 am to 10.00 am followed by interview.
– No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
– The Director Health and Family Welfare, Chandigarh Administration reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and even reject Walk-In-Interview without assigning any reason.
Securegovtjob.com wishes BEST OF LUCK to all the applicants for Medical Officer Jobs in Chandigarh 2021. Keep following our site for the latest Government Jobs, StateGovtJobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, UPSC, and many more.