Engineer/Technical Auditor Jobs in Gurgaon – RITES LTD – 08 Posts – Apply Now
On 12.07.2021, Rail India Technical And Economic Service Ltd (RITES LTD) has officially announced a job notification for Engineer / Technical Auditor. Candidates who have passed B.E/B.Tech. or M.Sc can apply for Engineer/Technical Auditor Jobs in Gurgaon 2021. Job seekers who meet the eligibility criteria can apply on the official website also. The last date of application is 03.08.2021.
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies.
Details of Engineer/Technical Auditor Jobs in Gurgaon:
No. of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Nature of Employment:
(a) The appointment shall be purely on a contract basis initially for a period of three years, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
(b) Selected candidates shall be liable for posting anywhere in India as per Company requirements.
Educational Qualification for Engineer/Technical Auditor Jobs in Gurgaon:
– Full-time B. Tech /B.E. in Chemical Engineering / Textile Technology or M.Sc in Food/ Chemistry/ Microbiology.
– The candidate should possess a Degree recognized by AICTE/ UGC (as applicable); from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
NOTE: (i) Candidate belonging to General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first-class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts.
(ii) Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
Candidates should have post qualification relevant experience of a minimum of 2 years in inspection/industry.
The maximum age limit is 40 years as of 01.07.2021.
I. Basic Pay: Rs. 19, 860/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
Allowances: 65% in Non-metro cities, 70% in Metro Cities other than Mumbai/Bangalore, 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
Other Perks: Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.
II. The Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments including PF contribution of Employer for posting in Non – Metro city comes out to be ₹ 35, 152/- which results in a CTC of 4.2 LPA.
III. Remuneration mentioned above is only indicative. Actual remuneration shall depend upon the place of posting and other terms & conditions of appointment.
The candidates will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees during the online application:
For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
For EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
a. On the basis of the applications received, eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written test (offline/Online).
b. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection on the basis of performance in the written test. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
c. Due to the prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, the selection process may be conducted online.
d. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
e. The weight-age distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
Experience – 5%
Written Test – 60%
Interview – 35% (Technical & Professional proficiency – 25 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 10%)
Total – 100%
f. A minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against reserved posts) in written test and a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
g. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
h. Candidates have the option to appear for an interview either in Hindi or English.
Venue and Time:
a) Written Test – 6 different locations across India i.e., Delhi/Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Nagpur (Exact address shall be communicated to the candidates later).
b) Personal Interview/ Document Verification (Subject to performance in Written Test) – Venue for the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for Engineer/Technical Auditor Jobs in Gurgaon:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of the online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
6. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of the Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
7. Candidates are also advised to keep a copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number along with the following documents readily available with them at the time of selection (if called): a. 2 recent passport size color photographs b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable) d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable) e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc) f. PAN Card g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable) h. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
8. No documents are to be submitted at present. Candidates may be asked to submit relevant documents at a later stage if so required.
9. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
10. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by the Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificates not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidates not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per the Govt. of India format.
11. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
12. Applications received after the last date of receipt of the Application Form and documents shall be rejected.
13. Departmental candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
14. Mere applying for the post/ submission of documents/ appearing or qualifying in the selection does not confer any right on the candidates for claiming selection. If it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the advertised eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
15. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and the application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for the submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
16. The candidates must submit all the details pertaining to their candidature viz. personal details, educational qualification details, experience details, category, etc. Suppression, in this regard, if any, detected on a future date shall render the candidature liable for forfeiture.
17. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
General Instructions for Engineer/Technical Auditor Jobs in Gurgaon:
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience. 5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
7. In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.
8. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available at the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on the RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the Career section of the RITES website for further updates.
Securegovtjob.com wishes BEST OF LUCK to all the applicants for Engineer/Technical Auditor Jobs in Gurgaon 2021. Keep following our site for the latest Government Jobs, StateGovtJobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, UPSC, and many more.